Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blog Break

Sorry for the blog break... I haven't been feeling very crafty... probably because I have a list of thing that HAVE to be done. I like to fly by the seat of my pants instead! There is only 4 more weeks of school and I have to make chair pockets for M2's teacher- before the year end. I have a crib bumper and crib skirt promised. And I want to make a picnic quilt.

Is it just me is summer creeping up way too fast? I am all about warmer weather but I am not too sure about the craziness of summer break. Almost every weekend is full already!

The exciting news is we have a robin's nest under our deck. It has a least 2 eggs in it and one that fell out or was stolen. I can't wait to see the little birdies!


Heidijayhawk said...

don't you just hate it when life gets in the way of blogging???? just kidding. glad to see you back.

Audrey said...

I'm so excited for summer. I love the longer days, the non school schedule etc.